Philips is a highly trusted name in the technological world and their products rarely disappoint the customers. This Philips HD9230/26 air fryer is no exception and it is the most trusted product among the customers that you will ever see. It uses the Rapid Hot Air technology for cooking of the food. This one has a digital touch screen interface which allows you to adjust the temperature up to the maximum range of 390 degrees.
This is an excellent temperature cap, which will let you do a good variety of cooking. The machine comes with a reasonable length time of 60 minutes, which has an auto shut off and the ready signal feature to exploit. It has the double layer rack for the purpose of maximizing the cooking surface of the unit. The washable components of the equipment are dishwasher safe so you would have all the luxuries of the world to clean and maintain it with ease. The final result of cooking such as the chips are very tasty which also has 70 percent less fat.
This is authentic and verified information from the manufacturer which was given after a laboratory test was conducted using the chips and canola oil, with the comparison to a deep fryer. The product is space efficient with its compact design which makes storage of the product very easy. The cooking of frozen food such as fries and chicken could be done as quickly as 10 minutes.
If you are looking for the best air fryer, this Philips HD9230/26 must be your first air fryer to look at.
With the Philips Digital AirFryer, you can indulge in your favorite homemade food, without even a hint of anxiousness in your conscience. This compact kitchen appliance, along with your health, can save you money and time without compromising the taste or quality of the food. Philips claims that the Air Fryer cooks with a tablespoon or even less of oil, making it the best choice for the weight watchers and health-conscious people.
Benefits of having the Philips HD9230/26 AirFryer
- Its unique Rapid Air Technology circulates hot air evenly and quickly throughout the container, by using up a minimum amount of oil for thorough cooking.
- The digital touch screen interface can help you adjust the temperature with ease and manage other controls easily.
- The packaging includes a booklet which features more than 25 recipes modified exclusively for the Philips AirFryer.
- It comes with the options of grilling, roasting and baking so that a variety of recipes can be prepared using a single appliance.
- The appliance comes with safety measures. When the timer is set off, the fryer stops automatically to prevent the food from overcooking, and a sound goes off to notify when the food is ready.
- The fryer’s handle is heat-resistant and remains cool and safe to touch.
- The removable non-stick drawers and the food basket are dishwasher safe and easy to clean up, while the Rapid Air Technology ensures that the smell of fried oil does not spread in the house.
- Philips AirFryer application available for download for smartphones and tablets provides guidance over its proper use and helps families get the most out of this appliance.
- Cooking time is very less and even frozen food gets thoroughly cooked in very less time, making it a great option for busy individuals and working mothers.
Limitations you might experience
- The bulky appliance is difficult to carry around the kitchen and takes up quite a lot of shelf-space. Along with the width, it is tall enough to be a problem under low kitchen cabinets.
- While cooking food, the AirFryer requires a gentle shake to cook the food evenly.
- For some reason, Philips has not launched AirFryer in the US yet which is why there are one or two sellers over-pricing the appliance over $500. And that may have caused a little burden for the customers over there.
- One batch of the food is not big enough and making a serving for one family requires you to prepare the food in two batches.
- Additional accessories, which include the grill and non-stick baking tray need to be bought separately, which further adds to the cost of the already expensive appliance.
- When cooking food that is high in fat, e.g. bacon, white smoke starts to escape the air-vents of the appliance which may cause a little disturbance.
I should say that there is no such limitation that can overweight the numerous benefits and shining features of the Philips air fryer. It offers all the best things a customer would look for like easy handling, simple operation, easy cleaning and elegant looks. All is here in this air fryer. This product is the top most products in this category and no doubt this value has been calculated by the numerous customer reviews and trusted performance so far. If you need a top notch air fryer, then you should not put yourself in doubt regarding this product, and must try it.