Juicing for fast weight loss has been popular for so many years. Juicing is not only helpful for fast weight loss but also it is very essential to our health. But juicing can’t accomplish the process of weight loss alone, rather it can help you to speed up the weight loss procedure.
Drinking juice is a nice way to supply crucial elements to our body, such as vitamins, fiber, minerals and antioxidants which will improve your metabolism to burn calories fast. To achieve weight loss goals, you must add particular juices into your diet.
You will be delighted to know that we are going to share the 5 best fresh juice recipes to add your daily meals that will help get a faster result than usual. Continue reading to know those juice diet recipes.
5 Fat Burning Juices for Weight Loss
Table of Contents
Making juice is very easy at home, try drinking these juices recipes, the result will not disappoint you.
01. Cucumber Juice
You might know foods like cucumbers are low in calories as they have high water. It is commonly known that we have to take fewer calories and burn more calories to lose weight in a short time. Even, adding food that is low in calories can be a good idea as they keep the body full for longer.
In that case, cucumber juice can play a vital role as it is full of water and fiber content. Try the following simple cucumber juice recipe –
- 2 large peeled and sliced cucumber
- 1 tsp of fresh lime juice
- 2/3 medium peeled and chopped ginger
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Water 2/3 cups
- Honey as per to taste
- First, boil ginger and mint leaves together for 15 minutes at least. And then let it cool.
- Now in your juicer or blender, add this ginger mint leaves boiled water, cucumber, and water.
- Blend them until you get a foamy texture.
- Once the blending is done, strain it and mix lime juice and honey. Drink immediately.
02. Carrot Juice
Carrot is another item that is full of fiber and low in calories which can play a great role in losing weight. We sometimes face frequent snack attacks before a major meal, so a glass of carrot juice can keep you full and free from attacks. The nutritionist suggests taking the raw form of the carrot to get the best result. Bile secretion is very important to lose weight and the carrot increases that element.
- Carrots 500 gm sliced
- 5/6 tangerines
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- Water 1 cup (if you prepare this in a blender)
- Pour all the ingredients to the juicer or blender.
- Add 1 cup water if you using a blender
- Run the juicer/blender until all the items blend properly. Strain it if you don’t want to drink the pulp of carrots and drink this weight loss juice.
03. Celery juice
Celery is considered the best vegetable to lose weight. Celery is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, folate and sodium. Eating raw celery or drinking celery juice daily can reduce your weight quickly.
Let’s make a celery juice that you can add to your diet list plus it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- Two bunch of fresh celery (washed properly and sliced)
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 1 lime juice to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add all the items to the juicer and run the juicer at a high-speed.
- Once it blends properly, strain into a glass.
- Drink immediately this magical juice.
If you like making your own celery juice, you can check here the best juicers for celery to make celery juices easily.
04. Orange Juice
If you squeeze some fresh orange then you may get a juice which will be low in calories, the substitution of all colas and fizzy drinks. Orange contains negative calories that are much needed to your body to lose weight fast.
So, orange juice can simply burn your unnecessary fats. Here is a quick and simple orange juice recipe that you should try if you want to lose weight.
- 4 large oranges (choose juicy oranges)
- Sugar or honey to taste (this is optional, you can skip it)
- First, remove the white membrane of oranges and remove seeds.
- Add oranges to the juicer or blender and run the machine for a few seconds.
- Serve into a glass, stir with honey or sugar.
- Drink this fresh orange juice.
You can add 1/2 inch ginger, this will increase the taste of the juice.
05. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple contains bromelain that is an enzyme that helps burn away excess belly fat. Pineapple juice could be your best bet in terms of effective weight loss. Pineapple contains fiber and it helps to flush out all the toxins from the body.
Below we’ve shared an easy pineapple recipe that will help you in your weight loss journey.
- 4 cups sliced pineapple (use a medium pineapple)
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 inches ginger
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup ice (optional)
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Place all the ingredients to a juicer and blend them until it takes a smooth texture.
- Strain the juice to remove pulp.
- Serve immediately.
Note: You can store this juicer in your fridge for 48 hours. Moreover, in this juice, you can add any leafy greens like spinach or kale. These are very effective in terms of losing weight. You can make pineapple juice with these ingredients as well.
If you are determined about weight loss, you can start drinking juice daily. Juicing is a fun way to start your weight loss diet. Juicing makes sure you get enough nutrition to your body quickly that helps you achieve your weight loss goal.
The great thing about weight loss juices is, they provide a huge health benefit besides properly losing your weight. The experts always suggest consulting a doctor before you get into a diet, especially, if you are in a medical condition.
Have you ever done a juice weight loss diet? If not, then start from now.