If any question arises in your mind that is induction cooker better or not! Then let us get to know about the advantages of using a portable induction burner.
- An induction burner uses 70 percent less energy than a typical stove or gas cooker. As the induction burner only heats the cookware when it is in contact with the cooktop. So it is environment-friendly.
- You can set your desired power level and adjust the temperature settings. This manual power level and temperature setting allow preserving the taste and nutrition of the food.
- There you will find auto-pan detection technology. This auto-pan detection technology helps you turn off your induction burner automatically when there is no cookware in contact with the cooktop for a certain period, generally 60 seconds. This saves electrical wastage.
- For getting instant heat for cooking there is no alternative to induction burner. It can produce heat far quickly than stoves or gas.
- Most of the induction burner comes with the child lock feature. This is the coolest thing on an induction burner. Just like the auto-pan detection it also turns off the burner automatically when you put off your pot or cookware. But if child lock is enabled the burner will be turned off instantly. So there is no risk of a causing accident.
- There is no or minimal risk of causing an accident. Due to the diagnostic error message showing system and low and high voltage warning system, you can easily avoid and be concern about what’s going wrong. Also as there is no flame or fume or there are minimal risks of causing accidents.
- As the surface of the induction burner is smooth there so there is no unwanted trouble cleaning the cooktop of the induction burner. Only wiping through a damp cloth will do the work.
- As this is portable so most of the induction burner comes with lightweight compact design and easy handling options.