Thinking about throwing a party? You can’t deny one of the very first things that pop in your head is barbeque. It is no doubt the most fun way of getting along and creating a realm of satisfying and delicious meals. Arranging a grill party outdoor often introduces unnecessary hassles.
There may not be enough room in the porch or backyard. Collecting and assembling things are very time consuming and boring. On cold days, you don’t want to stay outside for long. Smoke is another major concern. Though many like smoky flavors, most people don’t prefer staying close.
A smokeless indoor electric grill removes all these hassles. Now, you can grill your recipes at home. It runs on electricity and saves you from inhaling smoke. An indoor grill is a compact machine that you can place at your countertop or anywhere. It cooks your meat evenly making it taste delicious just like you want. They are very lightweight, easy to use, easy to clean and store. Just prepare your items and recipe, the rest is already taken care of.
Working Mechanism of an electric grill
- Most electric grills use infrared technology or an embedded heat panel as a heat source. A coil is heated through electricity that radiates heat or spread through a non-conductive metal panel. Both can provide uniform heat to cook food evenly.
- Some electric grills have several default heat settings and some provide an adjustable temperature knob to cook as your preference.
- Some models provide you an upper lid preserving heat and humidity. This makes cooking faster and tastes different.
- A great timer feature makes your grilling a lot easier. All you have to do is set an exact cooking time, sit back and chill.
- Below the grill is a drip pad allowing grease and scrape food. It’s a removable tray and easy to clean. If you like smokey flavor like outdoor, electric smokers are available.
- Some models contain an integrated smoke filter for safety.
Types of Indoor Electric Grill
Things You Should Consider Buying a Smokeless Electric Grill
If you are shopping for a smokeless indoor grill, here is a few things you should look for.
Cooking the best grillrequires total control of how we cook our food and that also comes down to the grill. There are loads of features in an indoor electric grill that help you cook more perfectly than you would on other grills. Some of these include features like Indicator light, contact griddle, drip trays, aroma center, heat control among others.
For those of us who just want to “sitback and relax” and don’t like sticking with cooking, there is always a nice timer feature. We just have to set the timer with a proper temperature setting. The manual should come up with these constraints for different types of food. Havingthese features will not only make grilling easy but also ensure that you are getting the best BBQ.
How to Use a Smokeless Electric grill
Instructions for First Time Use
To get it to work you need to connect the electric grill to an electrical outlet. After pressing the power button, it will take less than five minutes for an electric grill to heat up. There are electric grill models that come with only one temperature setting appropriate for cooking vegetables and pre-cooked products. The open grill and the contact grill both must be preheated before you try to cook any food in it.
During first use spray cooking oil on the surface. If you have any questions about what temperature to use in your electric grill, setting the temperature at 400 degrees F is safer. Most of the outdoor charcoal grills reach this temperature.
Heat up the grill until the ready LED lights up. Then place your marinated meat or vegetables on the grill. If you like smokey flavor, pour a small amount of liquid smoke over your food. You can set your timer to cook at a fixed temperature for a particular time depending on the item.
On contact grill, place your food middle of the lower panel and close the upper panel and lock it properly. Note that it takes less time to cook vegetables and pre-cooked food products than raw meat. Electric grills may require to cook food a little longer than other grills. Keep an eye over your timer and adjust the thermostat as your preference.
Some Safety tips:
- Open grills get very hot and can be a fire hazard. Manage the heat setting carefully.
- Place your grill at high position cleared of all clutter.
- Don’t leave any paper, plastic or dry items near to it.
- Never use an open grill with excessive grease and don’t put it near to any liquid fuel.
- For clamshell contact grill, close the upper lid properly because it is also highly heated up.
Our favorite Grilling mainly includes hot dogs, burgers, ribs,steaks searing,etc. and the very recipes of our own. Just because you’re cooking indoors doesn’t mean you don’t get the taste palate of delicious grilled foods. With smokeless indoor electric grills, grilling is easy and fun without being disturbed by dreadful smoke. You don’t have to worry about the weather anymore.Arrange your barbeque party anytime-anywhere and ignore all hassles that come with it.