If you are looking for an energy-efficient fast cooker that is environment-friendly, then you are at the right place. The portable induction burner is a perfect substitution for your gas, stove or electric coils. It not only cooks fast but also preserves taste and nutrition. It’s a revolutionary kitchen gadget which comes with different attractive features such as power levels and temperature adjustment, auto-pan detection technology, diagnostic error message showing system, high or low voltage warning etc. With easy cleaning facility and child lock mood features, it has become an essential part of your kitchen.
In this article, we not only reviewed best portable induction burners in the recent market within reasonable price range along with comparison chart but we have also discussed what is induction burner, how it works and a complete buying guideline that will surely provide details knowledge of portable induction burners. Hope you enjoy!
What is Portable Induction Burner?
- 1 What is Portable Induction Burner?
- 2 Advantages of Using a Portable Induction Burner
- 3 Comparison Chart
- 4 Our Top Picks
- 5 Secura 9100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
- 6 Duxtop9600LS Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
- 7 Gourmia GIC-100 Multifunction Portable Induction Burner Review
- 8 Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
- 9 Max Burton 6200 Maxi-Matic Deluxe Induction Cooktop Review
- 10 NuWave 30153 Precision Induction Cooktop with Pan Review
- 11 EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop Burner Review
- 12 Duxtop 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
- 13 Rosewill RHAI-15001 Induction Cooker Cooktop Review
- 14 Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop Review
- 15 Editor’s Pick
- 16 Buying Guideline
- 17 Final Verdict
Portable induction burner is different from traditional stoves, gas or electrical coils. It follows magnetic induction principle and conducts heat directly to the cooking vessel. That is why you can cook faster than normal with this induction burner. It is also energy efficient. When this induction burner is lightweight and compact so that you can easily handle then that kind of burner is called portable induction burner. In a portable induction burner, you will find no flames or heat that will generate while you are cooking. So it is free from any air pollution and dust and dirt.
Advantages of Using a Portable Induction Burner
If any question arises in your mind that is induction cooker better or not! Then let us get to know about the advantages of using a portable induction burner.
- An induction burner uses 70 percent less energy than typical stove or gas cooker. As the induction burner only heats the cookware when it is in contact with the cooktop. So it is environment-friendly.
- You can set your desired power level and adjust the temperature settings. This manual power level and temperature setting allow preserving the taste and nutrition of the food.
- There you will find auto-pan detection technology. This auto-pan detection technology helps you turn off your induction burner automatically when there is no cookware in contact with the cooktop for a certain period, generally 60 seconds. This saves electrical wastage.
- For getting instant heat for cooking there is no alternative of induction burner. It can produce heat far quickly than stoves or gas.
- Most of the induction burner comes with the child lock feature. This is the coolest thing on an induction burner. Just like the auto- pan detection it also turns off the burner automatically when you put off your pot or cookware. But if child lock is enabled the burner will be turned off instantly. So there is no risk of a causing accident.
- There is no or minimal risk of causing an accident. Due to the diagnostic error message showing system and low and high voltage warning system, you can easily avoid and be concern what’s going wrong. Also as there is no flame or fume or there are minimal risks of causing accidents.
- As the surface of the induction burner is smooth there so there is no unwanted trouble cleaning the cooktop of the induction burner. Only wiping through a damp cloth will do the work.
- As this is portable so most of the induction burner comes with lightweight compact design and easy handling option.
|Product Name & Model||Size(inches)||Weight (pounds)||No.of Power Level||Temperature Range (Degree Fahrenheit)|
|Secura 9100MC||14×11.4×2.1||7.05||15||140 to 460|
|Duxtop 9600LS||14×11.4×2.5||7.3||20||100 to 460|
|Gourmia GIC-100||14.5×11.2×2.5||4.9||8||140 to 460|
|Chef’s Star SYNCHKG105682||17.7×15.3×4.5||6.7||15||140 to 465|
|Max Burton 6200||13.3×12.5×2.6||8.1||10||100 to 450|
|NuWave 30153||15.8×14.5×3.5||8.6||6||100 to 575|
|EurKitchen EK-IC-1||15.2x11x2.4||5.95||17||140 to 460|
|Duxtop 8100MC||13×11.5×2.5||6.7||10||140 to 460|
|Rosewill RHAI-15001||14.8×11.7×2.4||8.6||5||150 to 450|
Our Top Picks
Before proceeding to our review section there may seem a question how we have selected these top 10 portable induction burners out of vast products in the market. The answer is simple. First, our experts have sort out vast products from the market, then they filtered by price range, took an insight look to their beneficial features, observed their user experience, feedback and finally they selected these best portable induction burners only for you.
1 of 10
Secura 9100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
With 15 power levels for delicious and perfect cooking with a digital timer having different temperature settings, the Secura Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner has listed at the very top of the best portable induction burner reviews. With advanced auto-pan detection technology and warning system, this induction burner takes your cooking to a new height. Now let’s look shortly at the features and benefits of this induction burner.
Features and Benefits
- User-Friendly Digital Control Panel
Secura Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is lightweight and easy to handle because of it’s easy digital control feature. You can find 15 different power levels in this digital control feature. These different power levels help you to adjust the temperature automatically if you deep-fry, stir-fry, grill or even barbeque. You will also find 15 different temperature ranging from 140 to 460-degrees F.
- Digital Timer for Perfect Cooking
This cooktop burner is equipped with a countdown timer it helps to boil or cook your food perfectly. It will provide you 1 min increment and you can perform the increment up to 170 minutes.
- Detection Technology and Warning System
This Secura Induction Burner comes with auto-pan detection technology. Moreover, if anything goes wrong there will show error messages. Also, this feature gives warning when the voltage is high or low.
- Wide Compatibility
This burner is compatible with induction ready cookware like cast iron or steel or even stainless steel. But the stainless steel cookware must have a ferrous bottom or magnetic bottom. Also, aluminum enameled iron pot is compatible with this induction burner. The cooking surface gives a uniform heating option.
- Digital control panel for easy controlling.
- Built-in digital timer for cooking perfectly.
- Enabled with a warning system.
- Error message showing facility.
- Multiple power levels.
- Wide compatible cookware.
- For heating, a large pot there can seem some problem heating uniformly.
At the end, this countertop induction burner with various facility of digital control panel, digital timer, and different power level features has gained popularity in today’s market. The diagnostic error showing system adds uniqueness to its quality. Though heating a large pot may be a problem but if you are aware of the pot sizes then it won’t be a problem anymore. That is why it is considered one of the best portable induction burner in the recent market.
2 of 10
Duxtop9600LS Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
If youare looking for a portable induction burner that is compact and lightweight and consists all the essential features like timer facility, auto-pan detection feature, noise cancellation or even automatic shut off feature then the Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is here for you. Let’s dive into the details of this induction burner why it is listed in our best portable induction burner reviews lists.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Sensor Control with LCD Display
This Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner comes with a touch control panel. A digital LCD sensor is equipped with this control panel. By using this control panel, you can easily boil your food or even keep your food warm. There you will find simple buttons that will help you to perform the function.
- Compact Design with Digital Timer Facility
This portable induction burner has a compact design and it is very lightweight to handle. It is not comforting for handling but also fits well at any nook and corner in your home. Moreover, this lightweight and compact cooktop burner require only 120 volts and 15 amps electricity.
Also, this cooktop burner is equipped with a digital timer which ranges from 1 minute and increases to 10 hours. Also, you will find 20 temperature classification (power levels) which ranges from 100 to 460 degree Fahrenheit. The power also can level up to 100-1800 watts. This universal electrical burner required a 5 ft. cord to start your cooking.
- Auto-Pan Detection Technology
This premium cookware is embedded in cast aluminum iron or cast iron. It is also featured with unique auto-pan detection technology. This feature helps to automatically shut off cooking after 60 seconds. Moreover, it provides error messages if something goes wrong like, incorrect cookware. Also, it provides high voltage and low voltage warning.
- Noiseless Burner
This cooktop induction burner from Duxtop comes with a noiseless facility. If your cookware is not ready it won’t function. It follows the rule of thumb. It means it will only function if you have the right cookware. When the magnet will stick to the cooking vessel only then the induction is ready to use. Though it’s a noiseless burner because of the clad hardware you may hear a high pitched sound. There is multiple metal layer which provides extra safety while the induction burner is ready to use.
- Sturdy design.
- Quick operating.
- LCD display.
- Easy touch controlling panel.
- Requires low voltage and power.
- Enhanced with digital timer.
- Long cord.
- Compact design and lightweight handling facility.
- Automatic shut off technology.
- No simmer or low heat facility. But it can keep your food warm with its medium heat.
- The temperature setting control panel might seem confusing if you don’t read the manual guideline properly.
Finally, this cooktop induction burner from the manufacturer Duxtop provides premium quality feature whereas the cons can be easily negligible to state. As we see from the review there is no simmer facility. But the medium heating temperature will surely do the work. Moreover, the easy touch sensor panel with LCD display and automatic shut off technology make it worth to list it in our best portable induction burner reviews.
3 of 10
Gourmia GIC-100 Multifunction Portable Induction Burner Review
If you are looking for all-in-one portable induction burner, then Gourmia Multifunction Portable Induction Burner is here for you. This energy saving efficient cooking burner helps you to boil, simmer, slow cook, or even deep-fry and stir-fry. Moreover, you can do grilling, barbeque or even sear and steam. It is also equipped with overheat sensor. That is why it is listed in our best portable induction burner reviews lists. Now let’s take a short look at the features and benefits of this induction burner.
Features and Benefits
- Different Power Levels with Different Temperature Settings
Gourmia Multifunctioning Portable Induction Burner provides you ultra-precise cooking. You will find eight different power level by which you can boil, simmer, barbeque, grill. Also, you can deep-fry, stir-fry and melt. These different power levels are powered by different temperature settings. The temperature ranges from 140 to 460-degree F. Moreover, you will find knob dial by which you can set up your desired temperature and a digital display that you show your temperature.
- Digital Timer with Auto-Shut Feature
This induction burner comes with a 180-minute timer. It saves energy up to 90 percent rather than any typical gas or electric stove. The overheating sensor along with inline fuse makes this induction burner one of the best portable induction burners.
- Non-Stick able Cooktop Surface
This Gourmia induction burner has a non-stick able cooktop surface. Because of this feature, it is easy to clean. Although the non-stick able cooktop won’t burn your food if you overheat somehow.
- Auto-Sensor to Turn On the Burner
There you will find an auto sensor that you help you to turn on your burner when it will find cooking vessel on top. If there is no pot the burner will show E1 that means there is no pan or pot. Moreover, the child lock feature prevents your child from using or causing an accident.
- Eight power levels.
- Eight temperature settings.
- Digital display.
- Enable with knob display.
- Easy cleaning facility.
- Non-burn, non-stick cooktop.
- Enabled with child lock feature.
- There is a fan to keep the overheat in control. That may seem noisy.
Overall, this countertop induction burner with eight power levels and eight temperature settings have gained popularity among customers. Though some customers find the induction burner to be noisy with its multifunctioning cooking feature the cons can be easily omitted. That is why it is considered one of the best portable induction burners at today’s market.
4 of 10
Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is one of the energy-efficient cooking burners on the market. With its adjustable temperature settings and other built-in features like digital timer, pan detection technology and a wide range of compatible pots makes it one of the best portable induction burners nowadays. Features and benefits of this countertop induction burner are given below.
Features and Benefits
- Power Levels and Temperature Settings
This Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner comes with 15 power levels requiring 200-1800 watts of power supply. Moreover, this induction burner has 15 temperature settings ranging from 140 degrees F to 465 degrees F.
- Built-in Features
You will find digital control panel by which you can control the power level and adjust your desired temperature. Moreover, it has built-in digital timer having 1 min increments up to less than a minute of 3 hours. Also for ensuring safety auto-pan detection technology is equipped with it. This pan detection technology helps the induction burner to automatically turn off when there is no contact with the pan and the burner for a certain time. In addition, error messaging system is very helpful and warns you when there is high or low voltage.
- Compatible Pots
Cast aluminum iron and steel pots are eligible to put on top of this induction burner. Also, you can keep pot made of stainless steel but should have a magnetic bottom. Or even you can use cast iron induction ready cookware.
- It confirms energy-efficient cooking.
- Multiple power levels ensure easy cooking.
- Wide-ranging temperature settings.
- Easy digital controlling panel.
- The digital timer helps to cook food on its own.
- It comes with pan detection system.
- Diagnostic Error messaging system.
- Due to the high speed of the fan and for reducing the overheating continuously the fan might cause some noise.
Finally, the noisy fan isn’t a big issue if it helps to lessen the overheat. That is why with various features and considering the benefits we have listed it in our best portable induction burner reviews lists.
5 of 10
Max Burton 6200 Maxi-Matic Deluxe Induction Cooktop Review
This upgraded cooktop delivers a perfect cooking along with suitable functions and design. Being highly safe and fast, this is for those who want excellent serviceability. With portable facility, this is indeed a suitable burner to use at home and outside.
Features and Benefits
- 1800 Watt Cooktop along with Push-control Buttons and 10 Power Levels
The stainless construction of this best portable induction burner works at 1800 watt to provide sufficient induction. And to serve the highest quality, there are 10 different power levels for customization. With control buttons, this is a versatile one to work with.
- Greater Safety through Automatic Shut Down and Temperature Control
There comes a timer of 180 minutes with auto shut down. In addition, there are 10 settings to adjust the temperature. Through these, it becomes quite safe to use this. Again, this product contains in-line fuse to prevent any sort of damage.
- Includes LED Display and Provide Induction Compatibility with Detector
An LED display is there to inform about the ongoing condition of the cookware. This tabletop induction cooker features cookware detector to check the induction compatibility. In case of unsuitable ones, the detector traces the cookware and delivers the signal.
- Superior Temperature Range of 100°- 400°F with Overheat Sensor
Through this, the user can go for a good and sufficient temperature to work with optimum safety. In fact, this cooktop can operate up to 400°F without any problem. The included overheat sensor prevents any damage due to overheating.
- Stainless steel construction offers greater durability and superior serviceability.
- Offers quick heating of food without creating any flame than gas or electric stoves.
- Comes with an elegant design being suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Provides easy and preferable adjustment facility for temperature and cooking time.
- Delivers ultimate safety and energy consumption through overheating protection.
- The cooktop surface remains quite warm even after usage.
- Being a bit heavy, it may seem to be uncomfortable to carry.
- It is suitable for only specified and compatible cookware.
The combination of steel design and simple control buttons prevents any sort of accidental burning of food. Saving both money and time, this is a great burner to assist in the kitchen.
6 of 10
NuWave 30153 Precision Induction Cooktop with Pan Review
The compact design of this induction cooktop allows preparing your favorite meals. Not to mention, you can go for a perfect meal within less time along with maximum efficiency. With heat transference, the surface remains quite cool while cooking.
Features and Benefits
- Features 6 Pre-programmed Settings to Cook at 52 Temperatures
There are 6 pre-programmed settings for temperature adjustment to achieve a precise cooking. The user can even cook at 52 different temperatures along with this. The cooking temperature ranges from 100°F to 525°F for this cooktop.
- Offers 100 Hours of Program Memory and Cooking Performance
This ergonomic device contains programmable stage cooking. This facility comes with 100 hours of program memory as well as a performance at the same time. And with them, it is quite easy to obtain a precise cooking temperature.
- Minimizes Energy Consumption up to 70% with 1300W Induction
This countertop induction burner requires 1300W of power to make a precise and perfect cooking. It also initiates quite fast heating. Through faster cooking, it saves sufficient amount of power. In fact, it can reduce the power consumption up to 70% at a time.
- Features Lightweight Construction and Superior Safety Provisions
The sturdy but lightweight construction makes this one a rather portable one to use. Apart from that, this one is quite safe to use in the kitchen with suitable safety features. For overheating or other problems, it launches automatic shut-off.
- Lightweight construction provides greater portability and outdoor usage.
- Comes with 10° adjustments with 6 temperature settings for precision.
- Includes LED panel to make adjustments and to observe the ongoing process.
- Offers flexible cooking at 52 temperatures ranging from 100°F up to 525°F.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 70% and requires less cooking time.
- The cooking surface may seem to be a little small for certain usage.
- Temperature adjustment may stop working after heavy usage.
- Some defects may take place for the included overheating function.
Temperature control and adjustment make this one an elegant tool to use. Therefore, it becomes quite easy to use in the kitchen with ultimate safety. That is why it is listed at our top 10 portable induction burner reviews lists.
7 of 10
EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop Burner Review
EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop Burner is considered one of the best portable induction burner in the recent market because of its super energy-energy cooking procedure, fanning feature, auto-safety feature and different power level options. Now let’s take a detailed look at the feature of this portable burner.
Features and Benefits
- Simple Temperature Controlling System and Touch Sensor Buttons
This EurKitchenCooktop Burner comes with touch sensor buttons. Also, you will find control wheel that is single illuminated. It is empowered with 17 different power levels. It also has a temperature adjustment of 140-460 degrees F. It requires a voltage of 200-1800W.
- Timer and Error Detection Technology
This induction burner is enhanced with 3-hour digital timer. You will find an LCD display where the temperature is shown and you set your desired speed. Moreover, this induction burner comes with an auto-pan safety feature. This features provides error messages if something goes wrong. This features also ensure safety.
- Super-Efficient Cooking with Two Ball Bearing Fan
EurKitchen Cooktop Burner uses 90% less power and energy than a normal or typical stove or gas or burner. Moreover, it can prepare your food 20 to 50 percent faster than normal. The cooktop surface helps to heat uniformly. Also, you will also find a double fan with ball bearing that will help you from getting overheat of the cooking surface. This ball bearing fan has a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- Energy-efficient cooking.
- Easy controlling touch sensor buttons.
- LCD display.
- Error detection technology.
- Auto-pan safety feature.
- Double fan prevents overheating.
- Ensures uniform heating to the cooking surface.
- The temperature only goes higher. So if you want a medium or low heating you have to restart the burner again.
In conclusion, this EurKitchen Induction Burner can be a great choice for its efficient cooking and other safety feature. Though there seem some temperature related problems it can be fixed easily if you read the temperature manual guide properly. Considering all the facts and features it worth listing at our top 10 portable induction burner reviews lists.
8 of 10
Duxtop 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
Duxtop 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner comes with a lightweight and compact design. Digital control panel with digital timer and ten power levels makes it one of the best portable induction burners in today’s market. Moreover, the auto-detection feature makes it a must induction burner to take a deep look at the other features and benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Cooktop with Digital Control Panel
This Duxtop 8100MC Induction Burner is lightweight. So you can easily handle and store it anywhere you want because of its compact design. Moreover, this compact induction burner comes with digital control panel requiring 120 volts of a power supply and 15 amps of electricity to operate.
- Count Down Timer and Multiple Power Level
This model of induction burner from Duxtop comes with a built-in digital timer. This timer allows 1 minute increments and increases up to 170 minutes. There you will also find 10 power levels with 10 temperature settings. These 10 power levels require voltage ranging from 200-1800 watts. The temperature ranges from 140 to 460-degree F.
- Automatic Shut Down Feature with Auto-Pan Detection
This induction cooktop burner comes with auto-pan detection feature. That means if there is no cookware on top of the burner for 60 seconds it will turn off automatically. Moreover, it will also show error messages if something goes wrong by diagnosing and also warn you in high and low voltage.
- Pot Compatibility
Induction compatible cookware is required for cooking on the cooktop burner. Generally, it is compatible with Duxtop and other ready cookware that allows induction burning. This induction burner also allows stainless steel and cast iron. But be assured the stainless steel cookware comes with magnetic bottom.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Ten power levels.
- Ten temperature settings.
- It requires low voltage.
- Automatic shut down features.
- Auto-pan detection feature.
- Wide pot compatibility.
- Simmering your food might be difficult with this induction burner as you will find poor temperature regulation.
Finally, though Duxtop induction burner has a poor temperature regulation if you can utilize the digital control panel and temperature adjustment properly then it won’t be a problem anymore. Considering all the features and benefits this induction burner is considered one of the best portable induction burners.
9 of 10
Rosewill RHAI-15001 Induction Cooker Cooktop Review
Along with the power of magnetic field, this one is something unique that comes with convenience. The 24-hour timer and touch sensor panel enable easy as well as safe cooking for the user.
Features and Benefits
- Features 5 Pre-programmed Settings to Offer Precision Cooking
There come 5 pre-programmed settings to make a delicious meal along with this great device. these 5 programs are a hot pot, fry, stir-fry, soup and warm milk. Through these 5, you can prepare the meal without any difficulty.
- Offers Ultimate Durability through Crystal Polished Plate Surface
The ergonomic construction of this countertop induction cooker provides the best possible serviceability. Not to mention, the plate surface is of suitable A-grade crystal. Apart from that, the plate surface is polished to resist corrosion.
- Includes a Large LED Display along with 4 Digits for Monitoring
You will get a comparatively larger screen with this device. the LED screen helps to observe as well as maintaining cooking condition. In addition, there are 4 digits to make the cooking easy and also, time-saving for anyone.
- Comes with Temperature Adjustment Ranging from 150° up to 450°
Along with 8 adjustable temperature settings, it allows you to cook within a very short time. In fact, you can make an adjustment for quite a high temperature. The settings are available for 150°, 200°, 250°, 300°, 350°, 400°, 425° and 450°.
- Commercial grade material construction offers superior durability and serviceability.
- Resists corrosion and other possible physical defects through A grade crystal surface.
- Features one larger LED screen to monitor and maintain the ongoing cooking process.
- Includes 8 different temperature adjustments from 150° to 450° for precise cooking.
- Provides great safety for the user along with the safety compliance of ETL or FCC.
- The pan may not give satisfactory service in certain cases.
- Sometimes, overheating of food tends to take place.
- The temperature may vary in the cooktop from the adjusted one.
Although it may have some drawbacks in specific features, this holds good enough to deliver a great meal. Being suitable for indoor and outdoor usage, you can choose this to have a delicious meal.
10 of 10
Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop Review
This portable induction burner comes with quality service and unique construction. Being portable, this one is highly suitable for indoor as well as outdoor cooking. Without any open flames or burning coils, this one is quite safe than the traditional ones.
Features and Benefits
- Cooktop of 1500 Watt Requirement with 5 Different Power Settings
The suitable construction of this tool functions at 1500 watt to deliver sufficient induction. There are 5 different power levels for customization to serve the highest possible quality. And through them, you can have a rather fast cooking.
- Requires Less Energy to Operate Saving 36% than Traditional Stoves
Along with the requirement of 1500W power for operation, this device offers precise heating. Moreover, it also heats quite fast to save sufficient amount of power. In fact, it can reduce the power consumption by 36% than usual stoves.
- Delivers Greater Durability with Ferrous Metal Construction
The ergonomic construction of this cooktop offers the best possible serviceability. Not to mention, the cookware is made of suitable graded ferrous metal. Along with that, it can resist corrosion and other defects as well.
- Provides Better Safety Provisions for the User with Suitable Features
Through super-fast heat transference, this cooktop almost cools down within a matter of moments. The combination of other included safety features ensures a rather favorable as well as safe condition to use.
- Sturdy as well as lightweight construction to enable greater portability for this cooktop.
- Provides faster as well as sufficient heating for the food than usual gas or electric stoves.
- Allows instantaneous heat adjustment through the control panel with quick cooling.
- Reduces cooking time along with energy consumption up to 36% with effectiveness.
- Includes ceramic glass top to monitor the cooking process and to hold the food odor.
- This one is suitable only for cookware that sticks to a magnet.
- Heat setting is difficult to control avoiding too hot or cold condition.
- The small-sized heating coils can’t distribute the heat uniformly.
For cookware that sticks to a magnet, this is a convenient one to prepare the meal of the day. You will enjoy optimum safety along with less electric bills through this elegant one.
Considering all the measures and quality of a best portable induction burner our experts have elected the Secura 9100MC Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner to be the best of the bests. Why they consider this induction burner as best among all?
The Secura Portable induction burner comes with 15 power level that helps to cook every kind of food. It also helps to boil, fry, grill, barbeque. Not only that it has 15 different temperature settings. These temperature settings allow keeping the food warm. You can simmer, high or provide low heat according to your needs. Moreover, this lightweight and compact cooktop burner are easy to handle and it’s well- engineered designed helps the burner to get fit in every corner of the house. The digital timer that is a built-in feature of this burner helps you to set a preferable time for cooking. Alongside, it features auto-pan detection technology. Also, it is empowered with error diagnostic message system. It also gives you warning when there is high or low voltage. Within a reasonable budget, this induction burner serves you everything. The top-notch quality makes it the best portable induction burner by our editor’s.
Choosing a gas or electric cooktop is so easy to buy from market. But whenever it comes to buy the best magnetic induction burner from the market it takes much effort to choose the best one. So before buying this cool gadget in the kitchen, you need to be aware of some measure that is completely explored and experienced by our experts and the excerpts are as follow:
Firstly, you should be aware of power levels of your induction cooktop. Minimum of 10 power level is recommended to cook most of the food. The power level of your induction burner should have 200 to 1800 watts’ voltage required to run safely. This power level is required to control the amount of heat for cooking different items perfectly.
Secondly, to avoid over burning and overheating there should be adjustable temperature settings. Having 140-430 degree Fahrenheit is recommended while buying an induction burner. If you don’t put the ideal temperature while cooking you will surely lose the taste of the food as well as nutrition. So for getting perfectly delicious foods, the induction burner should have a temperature control ability.
Thirdly, there should a built-in cooking timer with the induction burner. This automatic time feature should be ranging from 1 min increments and should go up to 170 minutes. It not only saves energy but also prevents you from having an accidental fire.
Fourthly, the induction burner should have an auto-pan detection facility. The auto-pan detection facility ensures less wastage of both energy and electricity. When there is no contact of pot with the burner for about 60 seconds the burner automatically turns off.
Finally, be assured that your induction burner comes with a wide range of pot compatibility. The cookware or pot should have a ferrous bottom. Also, magnetic conducting cookware body is preferable. You should look for induction burner that also allows stainless steel and cast iron pot.
If you bear these simple tips in your mind it won’t be difficult for you to choose the best portable induction burner from the market. Needless to mention, you should be very much cautious of the cooktop and their power rates. Generally, higher power refers to fast cooking, but it will cost more. So choosing between 1000-1800W will be preferable depending on your budget.
Overall, here we have tried you to provide the complete idea of what is portable induction burner, their best ones available in the market detailing the features and finally the ultimate buying guideline from our experts. To summarize the facts, within reasonable budget having a minimum number power levels, adjustable temperature setting, built-in digital timer, auto-pot detection and warning system and wide pot compatibility is best suited for you. From our review section, you get to know about the best portable induction burners that have all these features. Depending on your budget you can choose any of them and have delicious mouth-watering foods using environment-friendly kitchen gadget.